When your airplane passes over the majestic Brisbane River, you arrived in Brisbane. Welcome, you are here not for a long, but surely for a good time. It takes around 9 hours by Cathay Pacific to Brisbane from Hong Kong. From Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) to Brisbane International Airport (BNE), it is a distance of approximately 6960 kilometers.
You can get an air train from the airport as it is easier and cheaper than a taxi. If you are in Brisbane for the first time, do the usual tourist things like checking out Queen St Mall, with its high-end stores or head to Boundary Street, where you can find a range of boutique stores. If you are a real adventure lover and wish to enjoy nature in Brisbane, then here are some must-do activities you can enjoy in Brisbane in a short period.
- Enjoy a fantastic experience of a ride in a hot air balloon in Brisbane and make it a part of your unforgettable memories.
- To experience green haven amidst a modern world, visit Springbrook National Park. It is rich in lots of waterfalls, unique plants, wildlife, and birds.
- Don’t miss the exciting experience of whale watching and get on board one of whale watching catamarans to keep your eyes out for any movement on the horizon.
- Visit Australia Zoo to see incredible wildlife and Australian wildlife is not limited to Koalas and Kangaroos. Still, this Zoo is also home of the Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin, so you’ll get to see crocs in all shapes and sizes and other native Australian animals along with other mammals from around the World.
- Plan a trip to Mount Nebo and Samford Valley Heritage. Mount Nebo is a small village surrounded by bushes and rainforest, while the Samford Valley Heritage Trail has 13 historical spots that are something you must not miss if you are a bit of a history buff.
- If you are crazy about riding the waves, then Burleigh Heads is the place you cannot skip during your short trip to Brisbane. Not to worry about knowing nothing about surfing, book your first surf lesson here and you will be on the water in just no time.
- Believe it or not, but the sky is the limit on your first Brisbane short trip. You can feel there how it feels to be a bird soaring through the air. This flying experience is through tandem hang gliding or paragliding with an expert.
- Exploring a shipwreck is just a dream for many of us, but If you always had that notion to snorkel around a sunken shipwreck then, visit the Tangalooma Wreck of Moreton Island. This is a refreshing experience as the wreck is only meters away from the seashore.
- In the last but not least must have a Picnic or go rock climbing in the Glasshouse Mountains. Enjoying the magnificent panoramic view of the Glasshouse Mountains is indeed a real eye treat.